MaxXmar Banded Opera Tri-Shade
The BEST CHOICE for ELEGANCE, FUNCTIONALITY and most of all for EASY CLEANING.
2 Shades in 1
Learn more about the advantages of the MaxXmar Dual Banded OPERA Shade (Tri-Shade)
Available in Standard Manual Control and Motorization
Opera available with SunSet (Silhouette Style Sheer Horizontals), Roller Shades, Cellular Honeycomb Shades, Roman Shades and Eleganza Sheer Verticals
OPERA Dual Banded Shade
Available with Motorization
- Innovative, Patent Pending Shade offering the ultimate in light control combining two shades in one sleek operating system.
- Uniform room darkening fabric to the exterior allows for consistent street-side appeal and conforms to condominium regulations.
- Decorative fabric coordinated cassette wrap (see sample book for list).
- Sealed fabric wrapped bottom hem bar with coordinated ends caps.
- Minimum width 12”.
- Maximum width 90”.
- Maximum height 108” except for Cassini and Triad fabrics which is 60”
- Ecoflex white is the standard back fabric. Other Ecoflex colours are available for the back fabric.
- Universal (wall and ceiling mount) or side mount brackets available (specify at time of order).
- Side mount applications are available maximum size 60” x 60”.
- Minimum depth required for inside mount 1 1/2”.
- Cassettes only available white with fabric wrap for colour coordination and end caps on the cassette are available in five colours white, cream, silver, brown, black.
Motorized Banded Tri-Shade
- 12Volt rechargeable Max-Motors
- 12 Volt Somfy Plug-in, Solar Charger or Battery wand
- 24 Volt DC Somfy Plug-in or Hardwired
- 110 Volt AC Somfy Plug-in or Hardwired
- Optional App control (for smart phone/tablet control)
Motorization and Home Automation available for all hard window treatments including drapery.
What Our Clients Say
"Shades of home provided invaluable in-home advice on dressing windows in our living and dining rooms. The project included two bow windows (which present some challenges) and two single casements. The treatment and fabrics suggested were perfect. The draperies were beautifully sewn and the installation carried out in a most professional manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Shades of Home, Oakville."
"To describe “Shades of Home” would mean to use words as “excellent, desirable, professional, courteous, and overall awesome experience”. They have great people in sales, installation and their customer service is up there with the best in any industry. We will definitely recommend Marie and her expertise to our friends and relatives and even complete strangers."
"Marie at Shades of Home provided great advise when we went to choose our drapes and blackout shades. She was very professional both at the store and during the home visit. The installers were on time, made sure the drapes were properly hung, and cleaned up after themselves. We could not be happier with the drapes and the service we received from Shades of Home."