MaxXmar Dual Banded Zebra Shades
Banded Zebra Shades
- Offers maximum control of the sunʼs glare and harmful UV rays while maintaining optimal light control and intimacy.
- 100% polyester wide width fabrics allowing for wide shades without seams.
- Two design options: Banded Zebra Shade and Tri-Shade.
- Manual shade operation (motorization available).
- Four different settings for maximum light control: Light Filtering, Translucent, Optimal Light Control and Room Darkening.
- All fabrics are EnviroGreen TM rated material and are ultra-sonic cut.
- MaxXmar Dual Zebra Shades from Shades of Home
Upgrade your MaxXmar Roller or Banded Zebra Shades by adding Motorization
Manual Banded Zebra Shades
- Available in light filtering fabrics only.
- For room darkening see the OPERA Dual Zebra Shade.
- Minimum shade width is 14”
- Shades can be made 12” x 84” maximum, but fabric may shift from side to side when operating and this is inherent to the product.
- Large cassette can be requested on all shades in an order for consistency even if only required on a couple of shades within the order.
- Universal (wall and ceiling mount) and side mount brackets available, please specify at time of order – For side mount brackets maximum width of 60″ on shade.
- We cannot guarantee vane alignment in side- by-sides shades, but will do our best to align if the shading systems are ordered at the same time, in the identical style, colour and height and this is requested at the time of order.
- Wrap is automatically included for all heights ordered
- Fabric insert into cassette system is standard
- 5 colours of cassettes (small and large arrondi) white, cream, silver, brown, black.
- Bottom rail (standard) is available in 5 colours white, cream, silver, brown, black. Open bottom rail used only for Cassini and Triad fabrics available in white and cream.
- If you have Banded Zebra Shades and Opera Banded Zebra Shades in the same area you can order OPERA BANDED ZEBRA SHADE CASSETTE on the Dual Shades.
- On Dual Zebra Shades and Opera Dual Zebra Shades front and back fabric vanes may be slightly out of line when in the open position.
- Slight waviness of fabric is acceptable on the Dual Shade.
- Proper operation of Dual Zebra Shade will keep the front and back fabric close together.
Motorized Banded Zebra Shades
- 12Volt rechargeable Max-Motors
- 12 Volt Somfy Plug-in, Solar Charger or Battery wand
- 24 Volt DC Somfy Plug-in or Hardwired
- 110 Volt AC Somfy Plug-in or Hardwired
- Optional App control (for smart phone/tablet control)
Motorization and Home Automation available for all hard window treatments including drapery.