MaxXmar Roller Shades
MiraVista™ Sunscreen, Black Out & Decorative
The MiraVista™ Collection of roller shades offers the most comprehensive assortment of fabrics today. Divided into 5 key sub categories including Designer, EnviroGreen™, Grasscloth, Blackout and Screens, these fabrics can be tailored to any style of design and application.
Choose from the widest range of wide width materials from around the world. Many of them exclusive to the MiraVista™ Collection. MiraVista™ features include:
• Chaindrive mechanism – this built in push pin locking mechanism secures the shade at any height and is crashproof.
• All our shades feature heavy duty, extruded aluminum rollers to prevent deflection and sagging.
• Exceptionally smooth movement, quiet operation.
• Provides precise raising and lowering.
• Universal installation brackets (ceiling, frame, right, left).
• Child safety cord guide standard on every shade.
• Wrap included in all fabrics heights.
• Motorization available.
• All screen and EnviroGreen™ materials are ultra-sonic cut, preventing fraying of edges
Ask one of our Design associates about the available features to make your MiraVista Roller Shades the perfect solution for the windows in your home.
Roller Shade MiraVista™ Roller Shades are both ideal decorative and functional choices to cover your windows. The wide selection of fabrics, textures and colours will enhance any room decor. Many of the fabrics offer visibility of the outdoors while protecting valuable furniture, flooring and decorative accessories from the harmful UV rays penetrating through the window. The fabric choices range from the most opaque through semi-translucent to the most sheer and elegant.
An extruded box cassette which completely conceals the deluxe chain clutch system. This cassette in combination with side channels and deluxe hem bar will create a blackout shade. Available in white and anodized aluminum.
A 4” metal valance used to conceal the front of the roller shade comes complete with a deluxe chain drive clutch system. Available in white, ivory, anodized aluminum finish only. Additional colours available on special order (black and bronze). Maximum size of shade will be 120” x 120”.
Spring Assist System
• This manually operated clutch system reduces the effort required to raise the shade while providing for smoother operation. • Spring Assist Roller Shade Clutch System accommodates left or right hand shades. • Ideal for larger shades by reducing pull force. • Quickly installs at installation site. No adjustments necessary • Maximum size is 80 sq. ft.. • Minimum width of shade is 55” x 120”. • Spring assist can only be used in one of the Arrondi Cassette choices.
• Shade is stationary and does not operate • Easy to install and remove • Calculate surface to be covered in square feet (Shade comes with velcro on all sides or 2 sided – specify side location) • Angled or Special shaped windows requiring velcro all sides
Galaxy 400 Clutch System
• Newest design for large and heavy roller shades. • Innovative planetary gears reduce required force by up to 35%. • Comes with an extra large 2 1/4” tube – no need for additional spring assist. • Must be used on fabric roller shade that are over the size of 120” width x 120” height. For screen fabrics, it must be used on blinds that are over 96” width x 120” height.ice).
Shade Link System
• The Link-Drive system is designed to drive multiple roller shades operated by a single clutch. • Unique design allows for easy snap-in installation with the added ability to precisely level shades to prevent telescoping. • Maximum width two shades of 72” each for a maximum width of 144”. • Gap of 5/8″ between shades.
Bracket System / Double Bracket System
• Allows shades to be mounted in any combination (front roller / reverse roll) so as to maximize light control. • Minimal depth required to mount 2 shade applications in the same room providing great versatility • Allows for minimal gap between shades when operating individually controlled shades – No surcharge. • On the double bracket system as a result of the potential size variances from different fabrics, there is no valance available. : Please contact Customer Service for information and pricing for shades that exceed maximum size specification.
The “Tension Rod System” consists of drapery tension rods inserted into pockets that are on either end of the fabric panel. The blind will not be operable and is easy to install and can be used in horizontal, vertical or skylight applications. A minimum depth of 1″ is required. Deduct 1/4″ for clearance for both the width and length. Tension rod sizes available are: 22” – 36” rod size adjustable 36” – 60” rod size adjustable 48” – 72” rod size adjustable Maximum width 72”.
Maxxmarʼs EnviroGreenTM fabrics used in MiraVista Roller Shades are truly environmentally friendly. These fabrics have been independently tested and certified to be flame resistant (Intertek), fungal resistant and bacterial resistant (SGS). Maxxmarʼs EnviroGreen TM products have several certifications including Oekotex Standard 100 (AITEX), which regulates every chemical in our fabrics. It certifies that they are not dangerous for either the consumerʼs health or the environment.