Custom Drapery & Curtains Burlington
Serving Burlington, Waterdown, Ancaster with Custom Made Drapery, Sheers, Roman Shades & Curtains
The right drapery can add an elegant finishing touch to any home. Drapes can beautifully frame the gorgeous view from a house on a ravine or add the right period-appropriate detail to a Century building. A wide variety of colors and fabrics allow you to create unique window treatments that reflect your unique personal style. Shades of Home can help select the perfect custom drapes that meet all of your design goals.
Ask our DESIGNERS how we can TRANSFORM your home today
For over 25 years clients have returned to Shades of Home for all their Custom Drapery, Curtains, Roman Shades and Soft Furnishings for their Burlington, Waterdown & Ancaster homes.
Drapery, Sheers & Roman Styles
Client Review – HomeStars
Whole Home Drapery and Shades
Jasmina Coffa is our Window Covering Expert serving clients in Burlington, Waterdown, Dundas and Ancaster. Jasmina utilizes skills, passion and experience in Interior Decorating to help clients redecorate their homes with Custom Shutters, Custom Drapes, Drapery, Curtains, Roman Shades, Sheers, Blinds and Shades.
Custom Drapery Styles
Ripple Fold Drapery
UNIFORMLY BEAUTIFUL, INSIDE AND OUT
Soft, ripple-like folds flow smoothly from one end of the track to the other.
- Less stack-back, more light
- 60 to 120% fullness
- Curved tracks for unique rooms
TRADITIONAL NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE
Pinch pleat curtains are a highly decorative heading, drawing together lots of fabric into a tightly gathered and stitched bunch at the top.
- 4″ heading with buckram
- Lining options for longevity, privacy, light control and insulation
- Three-finger pleats are pinched approximately 1 1/2″ from the heading
Inverted Pinch Pleat
Tailored & never fussy
Inverted pinch pleated drapes are an updated look to the standard pinch pleat, with a tailored look to suit any décor.
- Clean pleat and versatile feel
- Updated look for a more modern setting
- Goes with almost every interior style
V-FOLD PLEAT STYLE
Less stack than a pinched pleat style.
- Clean V-STYLE Pleat style
- Choose from 100’s of fabrics
- Side banding
Tailored Pinched Pleat
A more modern version of a pleated drape, with a simple look and feel.
- Perfect for small treatments
- Pleats are tacked at the top
- Works best with light weight fabrics
- Light filtering or blackout lining
Box pleat is a pleat made by folding away two equal folds of fabric from each other in opposite directions on the front of a length of fabric.
- 100’s of fabrics
- Formal flat front
- Pleats are behind the facing
- Ideal for double treatments (drapery & sheers)
New wide-width fabrics in textures, linens and more
- Casual look
- Thousands of fabrics
- Effortless operation
SHEERS LET THE LIGHT IN
New wide-width sheer fabrics in textures, linens and more
- 100’s of fabrics
- Pinched pleat or ripple fold
- Unlimited widths and heights
- Motorization available